Cherry Pie : Together in electric dreams

13 August 2013

Together in electric dreams

Collection Hot Looks in Electric Dreams
Collection Hot Looks in Electric Dreams - £1.99

Collection Hot Looks in Electric Dreams

This is such a pretty, pretty colour. Perfect for summer. I picked it up recently when Collection had a 3 for 2 offer on. I purchased two eyeshadow pencils (as if I need any more) and decided on a new nail varnish as my freebie (again, as if I need any more.)

The polish really is so cute and I love the name too. It's almost a week since I bought it and it's done quite well staying-wise. It survived the all important washing up test, which is always a bonus.

It was lovely to apply and I think it only took two coats for a lovely, shiny finish. It's just so bright and vibrant and for £1.99 you can't really go wrong. I'd definitely choose this over some of the more expensive polishes.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous colour!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this colour is really beautiful!!!

    Layla xxx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely colour, I love the hot looks polishes, they're great quality for how cheap they are :)
    Rosalie x
    RosalieJayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely shade, I can't resist a turquoise nail polish :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to go and get myself one of these pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried some collection polishes years ago and hated them! Sounds like theyve improved their formula though, this is a gorgeous shade x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this is gorgeous, it reminds me of beaches and fancy cocktails! I need some more of the Collection Hot Looks polishes I think :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig