Cherry Pie : Con-graduations!

2 November 2010

Con-graduations!

I swear I was a boy in a previous life, or maybe I was just meant to be one in this life. There's just nothing girly about me. An average girl can probably work out how to curl their hair, I just 'practiced' curling my hair before tomorrow's graduation and completely messed it up. I then proceeded to pick up the tongs by the hot end and burn my hand and then stand on the hot end and burn my foot. I am completely useless!

Hair curling fail:


Tomorrow is my graduation! I'm quietly nervous but relieved that I finally have my outfit sorted. I'll definitely post some pics once I get them, clever me left my camera charger back at home so I'm going to have to rely on Dad's picture taking skills.

I've been peeking at the graduation ceremonies on the live webcast that my Uni has going...literally you have your name called, walk across the stage and shake hands with the chancellor of the University and that's it! I had to pay £70 for the gown and hat and I only get a few seconds on stage! Plus, the ceremonies take about 2 and a half hours so I'm going to have a pretty numb bum.

Anywho, wish me luck and look forward to some pictures pretty soon!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. good luck with your graduation cherry!!
    and yes i don't like cher's chav parts either!

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with it all! can't wait to see the pictures! and as for the hair curl fail maybe try with straighteners and use lots of product before hand to help hold the curl :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck for your graduation ceremony!
    i hope everything went well!


    stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig