Cherry Pie : Eyeko Rain Polish & Strawberry Fat Balm Review

15 November 2010

Eyeko Rain Polish & Strawberry Fat Balm Review

Having freshly painted nails is a great feeling and I change my nail colour at least twice a week.

I have recently been seeing a huge rise in Eyeko product reviews and with their new Ambassador program, people are really able to get involved with the company and the products they sell. I recently decided to purchase the new Rain Polish - 'For City Nails.'


When you think of a city, you'd normally think dreary greys, but this gorgeous light blue polish totally puts the glamour back into the city. I love the cute dinky bottle and the long lid is really easy to hold,obviously making it easier to apply.

The website suggests using 2 coats of the polish but I found that if you scoop out just the right amount, it looks fine with just 1 coat! I always prefer polishes that only need 1 coat as I find they last longer.

I love that there is a teeny tiny hint of shimmer in the polish and although not as fast drying as some, it wasn't too long before I could stop walking around with my hands held out in front of me!


Overall I was really impressed with this polish and for only £3.50, it's an absolute bargain!


As an Ambassador for Eyeko, I made full use of one of the site's free offers. I got to pick a free Fat Balm from the range, so I opted for the Strawberry. After seeing a few reviews around the net, I wish I had opted for the Mint flavour as the colour looks much more me.



This is the first time I'd tried Eyeko's Fat Balm and I was surprised at how small it was! The box is cute and fun and the smell is scrumptious. I love the fat holder it comes in and the lovely deep red shade. I know it's called a 'Fat' balm, but if I were to use the entire thing on my lips, I'd end with it all over my face, like a clown. Instead, I used the tips of the balm when applying it.





It left a not too sticky texture and my lips were left much less vampy than I thought they were going to be. I'm definitely going to continue to use the fat balm, it's a great alternative to my boring Chapstick!


If you want to purchase some Eyeko products, you can use my snazzy Ambassador code in order to get a free gift if you spend over £10! Just enter E12339 at the checkout!

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Great review I love Eyeko, their nail polish is so good it goes on smoothly and you can get away with just one coat. I must try that colour as everyone has said it is fab, it looks really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh i wanna give that fat balm a go, i need something that is not a boring chapstick with no colour but still need the moisture!
    Rianna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of the original fat balms. They are fab and last for ageeeeees x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the new fat balms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nail polish is a really nice colour and WOW 3.50 really is a bargain! The lip balm looks lovely too. Great blog ♦following♦
    I'd be lovely if you followed me too, id really appriciate it ♥ x
    www.standupforstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this blog so much, it is sooooooo cool!♥

    FOLLOWING! I would love it if you followed me, I would be soooo happy!

    I have a new post too,,,,

    www.beacopycat.blogspot.com

    CAT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. eyeko are everywhere right now! the fat balm looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The nail polish is a lovely colour ♥ x


    http://gingerecstasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaah i just bought the set of three fat balms i cant wait to get my hands on them. i have the minty one too its so good!
    margief
    x
    www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I love Eyeko!
    So following ;)
    please visit back at
    www.swampedinflowers.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig