Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #75

24 April 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #75

Wednesday Wishlist
Zara: Paisley Print Twill Trousers - £29.99
New Look: Mint Green Peter Pan Collar Top - £6.99, Black Stud Ankle Strap Pumps - £17.99
Matalan: Straw Woven Clutch - £6


This week's wishlist was so easy to put together. As it's nearing pay day I've recently been browsing quite a few clothing websites and I spotted these on my surfing travels. I simply adore the Mint Green Peter Pan Collar Top. It's so perfect, almost too perfect for a clumsy person like me to wear. I'd no doubt spill something down it.

The Paisley Print Twill Trousers really interested me. I'm not sure if I can pull off patterned trousers but these aren't too bold and I think I'd feel pretty comfortable in them. They're so pretty, I like the blue on white, gorgeous!

I wish I had seen the Black Stud Ankle Strap Pumps before I bought two pairs of flats in the Matalan £5 shoe sale at the weekend. These are so pretty and I love the strap!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Very cute outfit and summery Hope u get something from your wish list :) im off to newlook tomorrow and them shoes are calling my name

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I love those trousers and they're quite cheap!!

    I may have to buy them...they're perfect and will look soooo cute with a white shirt and flat shoes especially in the sunshine!!

    Layla xx

    www.laylasmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so perfect for Summer! Those shoes are really cute and the trousers are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those trousers! I'm going to have to find a pair in store! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great outfit! I love the print trousers with the studded pumps!! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig