Cherry Pie : A somewhat sunny week in photos

21 April 2013

A somewhat sunny week in photos


£5 bargain shoes / Charlie / Homemade curry! / Charlie / Stir Fry / Charlie / New beauty bits
Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13
I was doing quite well this week with not spending any money, but then I got to Saturday and I got bored. I ended up taking a quick trip to Matalan and Boots, which are both nearby, and spending way too much!

Matalan have a sale on shoes at the moment, where a selected range are all £5 so I couldn't resist going and having a look. As you can see I picked up two pairs of flats, oops! I spent ages trying on heels but the size threes were too small and the size fours were too big, which was really annoying!

As for the rest of the weekend, it's been a bit quiet. I've seen my niece, which was nice and now I'm about to spend the rest of the weekend cleaning the house and doing all of the boring jobs!

How has your week been?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love the shoes. I also bought Lychee this week too :D I haven't used it yet but I love the colour in the bottle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute snapshots in life! lovely things <3

    P.S. It'll be awesome if you'd check out my Fashion Week outfit post!:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes in the top picture are gorgeous!! Love them :D I've been using the John freida volume stuff at the moment, not sure what I think of it yet :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes are lovely and I can't believe how big Charlie's getting xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week I was suppose not to buy anything either but then I went to H&M and couldn't resist ahaha! Charlie is looking so big now, what a pretty boy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I struggle with Matalan shoes because their 7s are really small and their 8s are huge, so I don't often get any. These are bargains though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cat is so CUTE! I have two identical black cats. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig