Cherry Pie : A plain week in photos

28 April 2013

A plain week in photos


Polka dot nails / Baking / Pizza! / Fat lips! / Exciting read.../ Weleda goodies / cheeky monkey / ready to pounce.

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


This week has been pretty uneventful if I'm honest! I spent last Sunday attempting to make jam tarts. They did come out quite well but I had a lot of help from Vince!

Yesterday I took a trip to Cadbury Garden Centre with my mum and Daisy. I stayed well away from the Yankee Candle section as I literally have £0 in my bank. Mum did treat me to some tomato plants though, which I hope will grow well. I really need to get started on sorting the garden out! We're hoping to have everyone round in the summer for a BBQ and it would be nice to have some pretty flowers growing! I also got myself some sunflower seeds in an attempt to recreate the 10 feet tall sunflower we grew when I was younger!

Hopefully next week's post will be a little more interesting than me talking about gardening!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Those jam tarts look lovely! I wish I had one right now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I use to make them jam tarts with my mum when I was younger yummyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those jam tarts look delicious! :D

    please check out my blog if you have the time,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your polka dot nails! So cute :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute photos, those jam tarts look so good! x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah I used to make jam tarts with my nan when I was little, the home made ones are always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the polka dot nails- I have to try those!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is so cute ,I love it! Im following you now, I hope you check out my blog!x

    http://vintageapparel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I love the polka dot nails!! So cute!! :) xx

    Layla x

    www.laylasmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet little collection of photos

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig