Cherry Pie : Baking Mad

26 April 2013

Baking Mad

Baking Mad

Baking Mad

Baking Mad
I was recently asked if I would like to feature BakingMad.com on my blog. As someone who can't bake to save her life, I was interested to see just how idiot proof the website and its recipes were.

Not long ago I bought a ready make box of cupcakes and I even managed to mess them up so I flicked through the website and the recipe book that was sent to me and decided to make some lovely jam tarts. The recipe is listed as child friendly so I thought it was perfect for a novice baker like me.

The website is really user friendly and there's so many recipes to choose from. You can learn how to make pizza dough, how to make cupcakes and there's even specific recipes for kids as well.

I had to get Vince to help me, just so nothing went disastrously wrong. I felt I needed some sort of supervision and I thought there's no better supervision than a chef! Surely nothing could go wrong!

We followed the recipe by the letter and it was really simple, however the ingredients for 12 jam tarts actually only made six, which was a bit disappointing, but lucky as I didn't have enough jam for 12!

So apart from a burnt thumb they didn't come out too badly. They were definitely in the oven a lot longer than the recipe said they needed to be, which is always annoying, but I did it! Even I, the worst baker ever can follow the Baking Mad recipes with ease! Hooray!

Baking Mad
For keen bakers I think the BakingMad.com is perfect. I've already recommended it to my sister who is great at baking! I will certainly keep using the website and I'm interested to try out the cupcake recipes next.

I received products free of charge in order to make these
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Wow, the pastry for your tarts came out looking great. Good job!
    Claire x
    Www.Daydreamsinthegarden.blogspot.co.UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah jam tarts are my all time favourite! Remind me off my childhood.
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pastry is one of the hardest things to make! You did great, yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I used to love jam tarts, might have to make some this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jam tarts look great! Such a yummy treat! I'm a bit of a baker myself so will definitely be having a look at baking mad :)
    Carrie xxx
    Carrie:Brighton

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look lovely, I used to love eating these when I was little! xo

    Hannah xo| Glitter & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig