Cherry Pie : Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Polish in Lychee

30 April 2013

Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Polish in Lychee

Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Polish in Lychee
Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Polish in Lychee - £3.99

Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Polish in Lychee

Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Polish in Lychee
Not long ago I reviewed the Watermelon shade (here) of the popular gelly polish from Barry M. I was really impressed but there was still a certain shade that was calling out my name...

I ended up picking up 'Lychee' which is a gorgeous beige shade and one I've probably already got from a hundred different brands of polish, but oh well!

I particularly liked the gelly texture of this. It seemed a lot thicker than 'Watermelon' and was great to apply. It dries in superfast time and is lovely a shiny - hence the 'Hi-Shine' in the title.

There are now so many great shades in the gelly range, I really want them all. They've proved really popular with bloggers and for £3.99 you can't go wrong really.

Have you tried the Hi-Shine Gelly range?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. No I STILL haven't tried this and keep seeing all these gorgeous pictures and posts about the range and I just know I'll end up going mad and buying a lot of colours hahaha!

    I really like the of (sorry if I get the names wrong), lychee, papaya, watermelon and the green berry one...I forgot what that ones called....ohhh and a blue one!

    They just look and sound like they're a treat to apply and gorgeous colours!!

    Love lychee...it looks lovely and classy! :)

    Layla xx

    www.laylasmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I really want to try this!!!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig