Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #73

10 April 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #73

Wednesday Wishlist
Zara:
Everyday Shopper - £22.99
Shopper with combination handles - £22.99
Shopper with braided handles - £39.99
Shopper bag with buckles - £39.99


I can't believe I've not already had a Zara bag special for my Wednesday Wishlist. I was chatting about my favourite bags with my sister on Sunday morning as she wants one for her birthday, so I decided to have a little browse myself and came across some beauties.

I currently have an every day shopper bag, which I got from Zara, but Charlie has got his claws all over it so I think it's time for a new one now. I think Zara's basics range is amazing and so reasonably priced, £22.99 for a Zara bag is a real bargain! The only problem is, I can't decided which one I like best...
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I didnt realise these were so cheap! defo going to have to purchase, i love the cream shopper xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nude one is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shopper with buckles, Zara always do such gorgeous bags xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second one best. Get that one please =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig