Cherry Pie : A five day week in photos

14 April 2013

A five day week in photos

 photo IMG_1924_zps9c6a1d50.jpg photo IMG_1930_zpsa745fe24.jpg
At the car wash! / Chinese / New hand cream / Casserole and a mountain of mash / Models Own goodies / Vince's Masterchef dinner / Pretty tulips / Testing the Models Own new polishes / Another Masterchef creation from Vince

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


Doesn't anyone else feel like this week was really long? I suppose it was compared to the four day luxury of last week.

This week Vince caught the Masterchef bug and has been perfecting his cooking skills to Masterchef standard. I was very happy to play the part of Gregg Wallace / John Torode and try his dishes and I have to say they were a-mazing! On Friday night he cooked Pork loin steaks braised in apple and blackcurrant cider on a bed of mashed potato and spring onions with courgette, red cabbage and a pea puree. Very fancy!

It tasted absolutely delicious and we only remembered afterwards that we should have taken some proper pictures instead of Instagram snaps. Last night he cooked gammon steaks on a bed of spicy red cabbage with spring onions, mushrooms, pan fried sweet potatoes and cauliflower and cottage cheese puree. I don't think you can make a Masterchef without some kind of puree can you? I wasn't to sure about the cottage cheese but it was gorgeous. I'm secretly hoping he's going to create another dish tonight.

Charlie had a visit to the vets on Saturday and now he's all booked in for his neutering and microchipping! I'm going to hate thinking of him at the vets all day all alone, he's going to think we've got rid of him or something. After he's recovered he will be ready to hit the great outdoors. I hate the fact that we live on a bus route and I'll be constantly worrying he will get run over or something but it's not fair to keep him indoors.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Oooh I love the look of the new Models Own things xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Adore the tulips, my favourite flower :) x

    http://www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha wish my boyfriend cooked :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh the food looks great! I hope you're kitty will get well soon after his vet visit aha xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you getting all that delicious food cooked for you! Aww I'm sure he'll be okay, I hated letting mine out at first but they love it so much! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those flowers and that dinner looks so yummy :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig