Cherry Pie : Spring flowers

19 April 2013

Spring flowers







I think I may have been a bit premature when I said spring had sprung in a past post. It still doesn't really feel like spring is here seeing as it is dark and rainy outside, but at least I can bring some kind of spring feeling into the house using lovely flowers.

I think tulips are quite possibly one of my favourite flowers - these bunches only cost £5 for the two. They really brighten up the place, despite what Vince says about them 'stinking' the place out. Boys eh.

What are your favourite spring flowers?
SHARE:

2 comments

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig