Cherry Pie : Beauty products revisited: 17 Spring Fling Eye Palette in 'Hazy Days'

12 April 2013

Beauty products revisited: 17 Spring Fling Eye Palette in 'Hazy Days'

17 Spring Fling Eye Palette in Hazy Days

17 Spring Fling Eye Palette in Hazy Days

17 Spring Fling Eye Palette in Hazy Days

17 Spring Fling Eye Palette in Hazy Days

When I was rooting through my makeup bag I came up with the idea of revisiting some old beauty products on the blog. I thought it'd be a good idea to re-review bits and pieces I had reviewed in the past and see if they still lived up to the good things I said about them.

The Spring Fling Palette in 'Hazy Days' was reviewed way back in March last year (2012) and at the time they were the perfect spring eye palettes. Hazy Days is a gorgeously pigmented copper/brown/green palette set out in the shape of a rose.

I still really love the palette and the shades are easily blendable and shimmery. There is a bit of fall out as you can see from the picture but it's nothing that can't be cleared up.

In the previous review I noted that the colours faded a bit after a few hours but this time around I've not noticed any fading. I still really like this palette and on second thoughts, I think the price tag of £5.99 is pretty reasonable.

Have you re-discoverd any old beauty products recently?
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Such a cute pallet!

    http://lovefromchar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design and the copper colour looks lovely on you :) Great price too! x

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so so pretty, I need to go through my old stash x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful product and youre right it's at a good price!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x


    ReplyDelete
  5. its such a pretty palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of reviewing products again, and I always find myself wondering whether certain products are still as impressive once they've surpassed their hype.
    Sounds like you made the right choice by giving this palette a second chance! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so pretty! Worth buying just for the way it looks! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, this looks so pretty!!! I wouldn't want to use it so I wouldn't spoil it hahaha!!! xxx

    www.laylasmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought this last year as it was on sale :) its really pretty x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig