Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #74

17 April 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #74

Wednesday Wishlist
New Look:
Blue and White Paisley Floral Skater Dress - £24.99
 Misumi White Heart Dress - £19.99
 Grey Polka Dot Rabbit T-Shirt - £7.99


Yet another Wednesday Wishlist that is strictly New Look. I'm currently looking for some dresses and I noticed the heart print one above and thought it was really pretty. I love the shaped hem and the black on white too. It comes in a white on black and a red on blue print as well and they're all equally lovely.

I also really love the blue on white paisley print dress as well. I've been seeing this absolutely everywhere and it's so pretty and perfect for spring.

I just had to include the grey t-shirt with polka dot pocket as it made me chuckle. The little rabbit poking its head out of the pocket is so cute. It's such a simple tee, but it really brightens up an outfit and gives it an interesting talking point.

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ah the heart print dress is so cute, and it's quite an unusual shape which I like. Quite cheap too!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, that rabbit tee is so sweet! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rabbit shirt :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the heart dress :) it's such a cool pattern and love the shape :) monochrome is one of my favourite trends!
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving New Look at the moment, they've got some gorgeous pieces. The tee is so cute xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig