Cherry Pie : A four day week in photos

7 April 2013

A four day week in photos


Chocolate bunnies / Salmon / Curry / Dinner party! / Vince's new camera / Bioderma / Baking goodies / Charlie / Vince's guitars

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


This week has gone so, so quickly and now the weekend has passed even quicker. I'm loving the lighter evenings though, it makes driving home from work so much nicer and it feels like there is so much more of the day left.

We've not done anything particularly special this week. Vince's family came round for dinner on Wednesday evening, which was really nice. I just love eating any food that Vince cooks, it always tastes amazing and I especially love when he makes homemade curry. Yum!

On Thursday I walked through the door only to discover Vince had bought a new Canon 600d camera. To say he was excited to use it is an understatement. He spent most of the evening taking pictures of me. He's going to go through all the settings with me and then hopefully I'll be able to use it for my blogging. I can't wait! I'm even thinking of making the leap into YouTube...

PS..before you go, why not check out my Blog Sale?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love these posts :) I've heard so many good things about that camera =)) xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear! I can't wait to get using it.

      Delete
  2. Mmmmm lindt bunnies! I would love a big fancy camera, lucky Vince! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm this food looks delish, you should defo start making youtube videos. i think as soon as you've got the first one over and done with you get used to the idea of sitting talking to yourself :') xx

    www.abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos! the food looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The food looks lovely! And I so want a Canon DSLR I played with the 600D in a shop once and it was amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh you're making me hungry!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, that camera! lucky lady! i also love the little chocolate bunnies.. yum!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the photos, really well done!! I'm following you, follow me too pls:

    http://whosyourdowdy.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That curry looks epic! Great camera too, bit jealous! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet collection of photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig