Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #77

8 May 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #77

Wednesday Wishlist
Topshop Tangerine Rose Bikini Top - £16, Tangerine Rose Bikini Bottoms - £10
Matalan Pleat Ombre Moulded Bikini Top - £8, Pleat Ombre Bikini Bottoms - £6
Matalan China Print Balconette Bikini Top  - £6, China Print Bikini Bottoms - £5
Topshop Bouquet Triangle Bikini Top - £12

Wow was it hot at the weekend! I spent the majority of it planting in the garden or on the beach with my sister and my niece, which was lovely! The hot weather and watching the waves on the beach made me feel like swimming. It's official - I need a holiday. Unfortunately, as Vince can never get any time off, the change of us going away on holiday is very little so I can only dream. The next best thing is to go swimming at the local pool with my niece, which I will hopefully be doing during the next Bank Holiday weekend that's coming up.

I've been swooning over swimsuits this week thanks to the hot weather. There are some truly lovely ones around at the moment. I'm not quite sure what happened to mine, they might have got lost when I moved house but it's a good excuse to get a new one...if only I had somewhere hot and exotic to wear one!

Also...is anyone else completely outraged that you now have to pay for bikinis separately?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the china print ones, very realistically priced even though yeah it does bug me. Like who buys a top and not a bottom? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on a swimwear mission at the moment, love this post! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig