Cherry Pie : A sunny week in photos

5 May 2013

A sunny week in photos


Roast dinner! / Free sample of hairspray / Carb filled dinner / Random creation for dinner / Choc dip! / Sunny walk along the beach / Jasper / Sunset / Vince snapping some pics / McDonalds / Growing tomatoes! / Bit of a haul / MUA goodies / Strawberries & Cream / Went for a fullsized Bioderma / Twinings goodies

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


For someone who doesn't really enjoy the sunshine much I have particularly enjoyed it this week. We decided to borrow my mum and dad's dog and take him for a walk on the beach, which was really nice. Vince took lots of pictures on the new camera so I'm sure you'll see some on the blog soon!

It makes it so much nicer to drive home from work when it's still light and sunny outside. It makes it feel like there is a lot more of the day left. I was expecting it to be pooring down seeing as it's the Bank Holiday weekend now but fingers crossed it stays nice and bright.

I popped to town yesterday to have a look around, but was left so disappointed! Now that Topshop is closed we only really have New Look, Internacionale and Dorothy Perkins and I couldn't find anything I liked. Instead I took a visit to Homebase and stocked up on gardening supplies. I'm trying to grow tomatoes, coriander and various other flowers. Fingers crossed!

How has your week been?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. You eat the best food ! YUM :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I remember choc dips, so good! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always seem to have amazing food! Those MUA bits look fab.

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you eat pasta and chips together in the same dish, complete carb addict! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a roast dinner feast.....my favourite!! Aisling xx

    http://lovesandlooksramblings.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, some of the stuff listed here I want to try too like the MUA collection and Bioderma xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah no has topshop closed in wsm. my bf's family live there.gutted!!! looks like u got some treats there hun.nothing beats a walk on a beach xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your MUA products look really pretty. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig