Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #79

29 May 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #79

Wednesday Wishlist
New Look: White and Navy Stripe Crop Top - £6.99, Cream Elephant Print Tie Front Sleeveless Shirt - £14.99,  Cameo Rose Monochrome Geo Print Skater Dress - £19.99

So as I had a little break from blogging last week I hadn't really been doing much online shopping and browsing so it was nice to have a look through some of my favourite sites to see what's new. It's surprising how quickly stocks and products change within a week.

As usual my wishlist is mainly made up of items from New Look. They're doing great things at the moment, but unfortunately my local store isn't totally up to date so anything I see online has to be snapped up quick. I'm a real fan of tie front shirts, I think they're so simple and pretty.

My sister recently wore one from Matalan, but I couldn't find it when I popped into the store. I think I much prefer the cute elephant print one from New Look though, so cute!

I'm yet to try a crop top. I'm not sure I'd be completely comfortable showing my stomach off but I've seen some people wearing crop tops with high waisted bottoms, which looks really cool!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love the white and navy crop top but I'm not sure I would like it as a crop top....maybe a longer t-shirt!

    Ah, if only the weather was a little bit better.....we need some sunshine!!

    Layla xxx

    http://www.laylasmakeup.com

    http://www.layladbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white and navy crop top I really want it too :)

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous items. I love the elephant print top. x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig