Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #76

1 May 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #76

Wednesday Wishlist
Topshop:
Molly Jumpsuit by Motel - £45
Safari Print Playsuit by Oh My Love - £15
Tier Bar Cord Collar - £14
Heart End Ring - £7

Ever since buying a playsuit from a blog sale I've found a real love for them! Although it's a bit of a pain when you need the loo I do really like them and would like to think they suit me too.

I came across the above two playsuits and fell in love with them. The Safari Print Playsuit by Oh My Love is really cute and only £15, which is really reasonable. I'm hoping it will stay in stock until pay day.

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. That ring is so pretty and unique Cherry! This week on my wishlist is a new straightener I really REALLY need a new one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've literally just posted a wishlist with that Motel playsuit, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all these items. I need to buy myself a playsuit, and oh my love is a great place to start looking. :) this wishlist is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just fallen in love with that polka dot playsuit, I'm too tall for them though :( xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safari playsuit is amazing! I literally just did a post wearing a safari skirt hahaha. Playsuits are so versatile but yeah I agree about when needing the loo and you have to basically strip off! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the spotty playsuit :) I only have one playsuit but really want to get some more for this summer :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jumpsuit such a pretty pattern so cute :-) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig