Cherry Pie : A very late week in photos

27 May 2013

A very late week in photos


Flowers from work for my promotion / Charlie / Flowers again / Mega Haribo stash! / Spot of gardening / Jasper being a fool

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


So this post has been postponed just a tad. I usually put together my 'week in photos' posts every Sunday but last Sunday I was just feeling ultra lazy and uninspired so I thought I'd have a short break from blogging.

It was nice to not have to worry about blogging and photographing products etc but I didn't want to leave it too long!

So, what have I been up to? Not much in all honesty. My sister and I did a car boot sale yesterday. Getting up at 4.30am on a Sunday isn't ideal...but it was a good day. I only made about £40 and I got sunburnt on my face of all places, but all in all it was fun. Although, I have sworn to myself not to do another car boot sale ever! The weather was so, so hot so my mum and dad had a little barbecue in the afternoon. I ate WAY too much but it was so yummy!

Today my sister and I took my niece Daisy swimming. She seemed to really enjoy it and we haven't taken her since she was a tiny baby so it was quite fun. She loved the baby pool and enjoyed the adults pool too even though she swallowed loads of water! Poor thing!

I do love a Bank Holiday as my sister doesn't work Mondays so we can always plan something to do together.

How did you spend your Bank Holiday weekend?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Always love your posts like these! That Haribo stash looks amazing!

    Imogen xxx
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an early start! I make sure I go to a carboot sale that doesn't start until about 11! I need to do one soon as I have so much junk, I actually enjoyed doing them though. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big Charlie has got! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig