Cherry Pie : MUA Undress Me Too Eyeshadow Palette

30 May 2013

MUA Undress Me Too Eyeshadow Palette

MUA Undress Me Too palette
MUA Undress Me Too Palette - £4

MUA Undress Me Too palette

MUA Undress Me Too palette

MUA Undress Me Too palette
I really love MUA's eyeshadow palettes and I stalked my local Superdrug store for quite a while waiting for this to come into stock. Our store isn't the most up-to-date so it always takes a while for new products to come in. Annoying!

I love the white casing as it really highlights the lovely, shimmering shades. The palette is supposedly a dupe for Urban Decay's Naked palette but I've never used the Naked palettes so don't have anything to compare this too. I love the rich, pigmented neutral shades. Neutrals are my go-to shades of choice so this palette is great for me.

Some are shimmery and others not so much but they all blend lovely together. I'm not too sure about the black shade as I don't feel it really fits with the rest of palette, but I guess if you're working on a smoky eye look this would be quite helpful.

The shades are really soft and lovely to apply, there's no fall out and they last a decent amount of time. I would certainly recommend this palette and for only £4 it's a real bargain!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really wish we had MUA in Sweden because I really want to try one of their palettes! This one looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got this for 30p the other day the olive green was a bit broken but you cant go wrong for 30p ! and it is really good !! <3 love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty but there is never any left in my superdrug! I have literally been stalking this but the stand is always empty :'(

    International 750 Follower Giveaway
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MUA shadows, these palettes are such good value for money!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig