Cherry Pie : Barry M Nail Art Pens

3 May 2013

Barry M Nail Art Pens

Barry M Nail Art Pen
Barry M Nail Art Pen in Black - £4.99

Barry M Nail Art Pen

Barry M Nail Art Pen

Barry M Nail Art Pen
As soon as I heard Barry M had released a range of nail art pens I knew I had to try them straight away. I was quite surprised to see them priced at £4.99 as it seems a little expensive compared to the rest of the range but nevertheless I went ahead and purchased one in black.

They're really easy to use. Just shake and pump the product out. The nib is really sturdy and produces great lines and dots. I was comparing this pen to the Topshop ones, which were rubbish and leaked everywhere. The Barry M pen is much better as the liquid doesn't come pouring out and it's really simple to use.

I could have been a bit more creative with my design but I thought the polka dot looked so pretty on the Gelly Hi Shine polish in Lychee. I'm sure with the other pens as well some really great designs can be created. I would definitely purchase the other colours alongside this!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Ah I'm dying to get my bands on these!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dots look lovely.
    I nearly brought this pen the other day, but I did think £4.99 is a bit expensive for one pen, especially from Barry M which is meant to be quite cheap/reasonable priced. I don't know, maybe it's just me being a cheapo haha. It does look great quality though.

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the price, I'd have expected it to be a bit cheaper for Barry M, but it looks really good xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this is adorable!!! I'm completely in love with the polka dots!!!!!!!!!

    This is just too cute...I may have to go and purchase this!! :)

    Layla xxx


    www.laylasmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and simple look :D
    I agree about the price, I'm like £5....that's pricey for Mr Barry M!

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this design, it looks so neat. Glad to hear they're better than the pants Topshop ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard so many good things about these Barry M nail art pens and they do look really easy to use! I love the polka dots design you created Cherry, so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love nail art and this looks amazing!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these nails so much, think they're my favourite nail art I've seen! They look so classy xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look, it's so simple but looks really professional! I'm gong to have to try out these pens as the Models Own ones are a bit naff! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to try this, it looks amazing your manicure looks really sophisticated. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nails look lovely, I think most brands on the high street now have a black nail art pen. I use Models Own at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig