Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #78

15 May 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #78

Wednesday Wishlist
Essie Spring Mini Nail Polish Collection - £16.95
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow - £15.50
Cath Kidston Daisy Rose Make-up Bag - £12
NARS Pierre Hardy Nail Polish Duo Vertebra - £22


Can you tell I've recently had a little browse of the ASOS beauty section? There is so many great products available and it's hard to restrain myself from buying everything.

I like to sometimes feature beauty products on the Wednesday Wishlist when there's quite a few products that I want. I particularly like the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow. I've never seen it before and I'm not sure how 'new' it is in the blogosphere but I love the packaging and I've never tried any Benefit make-up before apart from the 'They're Real' mascara.

As if I need any more nail polishes, I came across two sets that I adore. Oops. I've never tried NARS' nail polishes before but the bottle itself is more than enough to make me buy some! It's probably about time I did.

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Oh I love the essie polishes! I have a soft spot for them!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cream eyeshadow looks lovely - I'd definitely try that out. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week im lusting after the barry M textured polishes! Cant wait to try them out.

    International 750 Follower Giveaway
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute wishlist, i love the cath kidston make up bag! x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love wish lists!! I think I'll start doing them too! Hahaha love the essie spring collection....I think Essie is one of the best nail polish brands out there right now...their colours are great and they don't chip for about a week which is lovely! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.laylasmakeup.com - Blog

    http://www.layladbeauty.co.uk - Natural Skincare & Mineral Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want all of this, especially the Benefit shadow x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig