Cherry Pie : April Favourites

7 May 2013

April Favourites

April Favourites
John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster
Bioderma Sensibio H20
Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Polish in Lychee
Barry M Nail Art Pen
Clarins Splendours Colour Quartet & Liner Eye Palette

I thought it was about time I brought my monthly favourites posts back. If I can remember to do a Wednesday Wishlist post every week then I definitely need to start remembering to do a favourites post each month.

Some months there aren't many products that I've purchased/used very much so there probably won't always be something new, but I'll try my best to find a few different bits and pieces as I don't necessarily have to feature products.

April was the month I discovered Bioderma. I'd read about the brand all over the blogosphere but I didn't really think they were anything special. I thought I'd give the Sensibio a try as it was only £4.99 on Escentual and I loved it so much that I've purchased the full-sized version. I was worried it would irritate my skin like a lot of products do but it's very gentle, especially on the eye area.

I also discovered the new John Frieda Luxurious Volume range and I really love it. I was a big fan of the Repair range so I thought I'd give the root boost and shampoo a go and I really loved them. The root boost in particular is really great and it doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or straw like after application. I really noticed a difference in the volume of my hair after using the products so I will definitely be purchasing the full-sized versions.

Another big love for April was the new Clarins eye palette that I was very kindly sent to review. I absolutely adore the packaging and I love the plum eyeliner as it's probably one of the easiest to apply. The quality of each shadow is gorgeous and I just love getting it out and using it just so I can look at it in all its glory.

What products have been your favourite this month?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I have lychee on just now and I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lychee seems to be such a popular shade - it's on my nails now and I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Bioderma - definitely a holy grail product! xx

    http://optimisticbutneverquiteelegant.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I said before, that Barry M Gelly polish shade is beautiful Cherry! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Clarins palette is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig