Cherry Pie : Body Fantasies body spray

8 April 2016

Body Fantasies body spray

Body Fantasies Body Spray
Body Fantasies Body Spray
Earlier this year there was a real blogger buzz surrounding Body Fantasies Perfume Sprays, which were launching here for the first time ever! There were four different scents launching, Pink Grapefruit Fantasy, Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy, Japanese Cherry Blossom and Twilight Mist, all in pretty pink and purple packaging, which is very reminscent of the Victoria's Secret scents.

I wasn't able to get my hands on them before the official release date and I still wasn't able to even after the release date because we are so behind the times in this town. I recently popped to Bristol for a spot of shopping and luckily they are a bit more up-to-date and the Superdrug store there had these pretties in stock! As soon as I saw them I thought they looked very bright and cheerful sat on the shelf but with a slight pre-teen/teenager feel to them thanks to some of the imagery.

I felt like I was perhaps too old to be buying a 'body spray'. Just the words take me right back to being a teenager and dousing myself in Impulse on an hourly basis, but I didn't let it put me off and I bought two of the scents at £3.99 each. I went for Japanese Cherry Blossom because it was probably the most appealing sounding scent containing rose and amber notes, which are really feminine and light. I also picked up Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy as it had a super sweet scent of florals mixed with a hint of fruit.

At £3.99 each I wasn't expecting these to impress me hugely but I'm pleasantly surprised. They're a perfect handbag size so you can pop them in your bag and give yourself a little spritz when you're out and about. The scents are actually really nice and definitely my preferred fragrance to wear. The scent doesn't last all day but I wasn't expecting it to. At most it lasts for a couple of hours but the convenient size means you can take it with you and keep reapplying. It's ideal if you don't have any miniature perfumes and can't carry round a full size perfume bottle, as much as you would like to!

As I mentioned I feel like these are aimed at a much younger market than me but I found them perfect when I fancied a light spritz and a bit of an uplift during the day.

Would you give these a go or have you tried them already? Let me know in the comments.
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I keep trying to find these but my local superdrug doesn't have them either!! I love the VS Body sprays for everyday (so I don't have to waste my expensive perfumes) so I must pick some of these up as they're are so cheap compared! xx

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to save the fancy perfumes for special occasions!

      Delete
  2. I love the size of these and they're perfect to just freshen up with!

    sophie-rose.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound lovely! Will have to give these a sniff in store but I think I would prefer the ones from VS <3

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not into body sprays that much anymore - but the bottles look so pretty and they sound really lovely so I might pick one up if I see them in Superdrug!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't either to be honest but had seen these all over loads of blogs so had to pick them up!

      Delete
  5. I bought three of the four scents as they're half price at the minute and I love them so much xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are actually so good for the price - my favourite is the pink grapefruit one, it's so fresh and zingy ♥

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear,I just want to know where can I buy it?The price is so good for me.By the way, any body try this Free Photo Recovery Software?I think it is good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I have the same Cherry blossom which is really good and not too fragment for me. Perhaps, I also should try the Pink Vanilla kiss one. Thanks for your sharing. And By the way, in return, you may want to try some 100% free data recovery software, which are good, like Recuva, iCare Data Recovery Free and more.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig