Cherry Pie : What's in my bag?

12 February 2013

What's in my bag?

I've been meaning to do this post for so so long, I've even contemplated doing a Youtube video but I'm still not 100% sure about recording just yet.

Once I get into Youtube a bit more I probably will do an updated version of this, but for now here's the plain old version...

Zara bag
Zara bag - £20
ASOS: Aldo Frisci Studded Purse - £13
Filofax: Raspberry Filofax - £37
Hairbrush, Mirror, Lipbalm, Car Keys
Glasses,  Inhalers, Phone

I do love my Zara bag. It was such a bargain at £20 and my cat Charlie also loves it and has scratched it to death now, so perhaps it's time for a new one. This one is a lovely ruby colour inside, which I love, and it's quite roomy too so perfect for all my junk.

Once I got rid of all the old receipts and general rubbish that was in my bag I was left with this! I got my filofax for Christmas. Every year I get some kind of diary as it's become a bit of a tradition now. My mum got me this one and it's a lovely raspberry colour and it makes me feel all grown up and sophisticated when I use it. I'm glad I got it for Christmas as I probably wouldn't spend almost £40 on it myself!

I recently got the Aldo Frisci Studded Purse from ASOS as I felt it was time for a new one. I wasn't expecting it to be so big to be honest but it's got lots of space for all of my cards and I've actually grown to really like it!

So, those are probably the most interesting items in my bag. I also carry my phone, keys, inhalers, a brush, a mirror and a lipbalm, which is absolutely essential for my dry, cracked lips!

Unlike most bloggers I don't keep any makeup in my bag unless I have a really bad breakout, even then it's probably just my Benefit powder and a brush. I don't wear a full face of makeup everyday so don't need any touch ups etc...

While I do love this bag I am getting the feeling of wanting another one. I particularly like the new city bag, however it's nearly £50, which is a little expensive for me!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love that Zara bag! My work bag and play bag seemed to have become one lately so it's an epic tip full of random things. I ought to have a clear out...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im the same with make up , rarely will i have a make up bag with me and if i do its usually only concealar and a lip product !

    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your bag!

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love whats in my bag posts, I'm so nosey haha! Your bag is gorgeous

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig