Cherry Pie : An ill week in photos

17 February 2013

An ill week in photos


Meringue cheesecake! / New candle / Roses! / Boots points purchases, oops!

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


Last weekend I spent a lovely Sunday afternoon with my sister and Niece having some hot chocolate and delicious cake! They also came round to see Charlie as well and as usual the day went really quickly! We popped into our mum and dads then quickly zoomed round my nan's where my cousin and his girlfriend were visiting and then back to mums where my nan and grandad were visiting, so I saw most of the family all in one go!

Monday went by as normal but I spent the day on Tuesday continuously sneezing. I had a full on cold, so much so that I missed out on Pancake Day! On Wednesday I felt absolutely awful and spent the day at home in bed. I really needed the sleep and I felt loads better on Thursday. Vince got me some lovely lovely roses for Valentine's Day, they were gorgeous! I love getting flowers!

On Friday morning I felt a bit funny again and was sick before going to work. I left work early on Friday and went straight to sleep when I got in. I thought I was better on Saturday but more sick, which equalled more sleep and drinking loads and loads of water! As the day went on I felt a lot better and managed to eat a proper meal! I even shovelled down some pickled onions, which really helped my throat funnily enough. Now I feel so so much better and even managed a cup of tea this morning!

I spent most of the day in my Pyjamas still (hey, it is Sunday after all!) and finally got dressed in order to go round mums as well as a quick visit to Boots. I wasn't planning on doing any blog posts as I don't really have anything to blog about and I haven't really thought about it due to being ill but I suddenly got the urge to write this one so there may be more to come this week.

How has your week been?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I hope you get better soon!
    Love the roses, they're gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love family days, they are so good to the soul! Hope you feel better soon Cherry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those roses looks so pretty and I am loving the yankee candle! ❤

    www.denissesamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw boo to being ill, there is SO much going around at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon! That cheesecake looks so yummy, and i want that yankee candle. Also YAY for roses! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww poor you, being ill sucks. Loving your flowers, they're beautiful! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, adorable photos. Not funny to be sick, hope you get well soon!

    Xx
    /Stephanie / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig