Cherry Pie : Matalan Bunting Necklace

1 February 2013

Matalan Bunting Necklace

Matalan Bunting Necklace
Matalan: Beaded Triangle Bunting Necklace - £8

Matalan Bunting Necklace
I've wanted this necklace for absolutely ages. I first spotted it while it was £8, then it went to half price and then it was about £1.50. Luckily, my sister works in Matalan so was able to pick it up for me once it had plummeted in price.

I probably would have paid the £8 but at the time I was feeling rather stingy. I don't think I even ended up paying my sister for it in the end, oops!

I guess bunting necklaces are still pretty popular, but these days there are so many different versions out there now. I love the beading detail within the triangles and the gold/black colour tone of this and I've already spotted some more versions in store already...it doesn't bode well for my purse.

Have you picked up any statement necklaces recently?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. this is lovely! what a bargain.

    jesslorenx.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, £1.50 is an amazing price x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, if it was from Topshop it would cos twice as much, what a bargain :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this necklace! It's so pretty :) What a bargain! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bargain Cherry! And it's so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. matalan is great - always nice to pop in and find something unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beaut! Such a bargain too, especially as you didn't give her the money ;)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really jazzes up a outfit x

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh, pretty! i manage to lose all my jewelry..xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a bargain! (especially if you didn't pay your sister!!)
    Really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it and a bargain for £1.50 that you didn't even pay! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig