Cherry Pie : 25 facts about me...

4 February 2013

25 facts about me...


It seems like every single blogger is doing these posts at the moment so obviously I've jumped on the bandwagon. It's a nice way to get to know your fellow bloggers and I'm loving reading all of the random facts about everybody.

♥ - My full name is actually Cherry-Anne
♥ - I have a cat called Charlie (my nickname is also Charlie)
♥ - When I was younger I used to love Jacqueline Wilson's books, I even met her and got my books signed. I wrote her a story and she sent a personal letter back to me, which I think I've lost!
♥ - I love reading and my favourite books are the Harry Potter series
♥ - My favourite disney film is The Aristocats

♥ - My first job was as a newspaper girl!
♥ - When I was toddler I used to wear my dads trainers and carry a spoon or toothbrush around everywhere with me
♥ - My boyfriend is the best piano player you will ever see, I'm super jealous
♥ - I was born in Portsmouth and moved to Weston super Mare when I was around 12
♥ - I have asthma

♥ - I have two tattoos and 11 piercings...and I want more!
♥ - Green day 'Good Riddance (time of your life)' is probably my favourite song
♥ - I used to run my own music review website and write gig and CD reviews for a variety of publications including the Portsmouth News
♥ - I have a 2:1 Degree in Magazine Journalism
♥ - I went on a college trip to New York during one of their coldest winters ever, temperatures reached -16

♥ - I've seen my favourite band, My Chemical Romance, live four times
♥ - I love theme parks and rollercoasters
♥ - I met my boyfriend in College
♥ - I'm an aunty to the lovely Daisy

♥ - I tried learning to play the guitar when I was 16 but didn't practice enough and gave it up
♥ - I used to do majorettes/baton twirling
♥ - I'm still in touch with my best friend from Portsmouth but haven't seen her in years
♥ - I started making my own websites when I was 11/12 and ran a My Chemical Romance fansite for years
♥ - I was born on Friday 13
♥ - I didn't think I would be able to think of 25 facts

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I would love to see MCR live. The last twice they've been in the UK I've been on holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guitar thing sounds like me x

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I met Jaqualine Wilson too! Loved her. Also adore Greenday- especially Time of your life!

    Sarah
    http://www.theresplentyundertwenty.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha aw i got jacqueline wilson to sign a book too, was so cool to meet her at the time. i love mcr, only seen them once at reading though xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this kind of posts - they're so cute xx

    http://optimisticbutneverquiteelegant.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your new hair Cherry Anne! The fringe really suits you. So jealous you met Jacqueline Wilson and my first job was a paper girl too! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I had no idea you had two tattoos and 11 piercings! You're a rock chick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to love Jacqueline Wilson books, jealous that you got to meet her. I love reading these posts :)
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've tried to teach myself how to play guitar loads. The boy tried to teach me. He failed! Can't believe you met Jacqueline Wilson, that's super cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I was a child I also used to love Jacqueline Wilson's books, I still have a lot of her's books but now I do not read them. :)

    You have a lovely blog.
    You can visit my blog: http://lamodaeanarchia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was born in Portsmouth too - unfortuantley I still live here though haha!

    love these posts, it's great to get to know more about people. I love your blog. Just followed :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your name!

    I also did a 25 facts about me post
    http://marisajade.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Cherry! you have the best name I've ever heard :) just found your blog through A Thirfty Mrs and had a little nosey around and I love it! Jacqueline Wilson was my favourite author when I was younger and I got my book signed by her in my local library too! I remember just looking at all of her rings, she wore so many! and of course I'm now following :)

    Katie xx abitoflippy

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig