Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #68

27 February 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #68

Wednesday Wishlist
L'Oreal Colour Riche Top Coat Confetti - £4.99, Black Winged Clutch - £12.99, Monochrome Aztec Print T-Shirt - £9.99, Monochrome Bow Print Shirt Dress - £19.99

This weeks wishlist took a bit of a monochrome turn accidentally. New Look have a great range of black and white items and I absolutely love the bow print shirt dress, it's just my style. I'm off to town on Saturday so I'm hoping they'll have it in stock and I can try it on, knowing my local store they probably won't have it, but I can't afford it until pay day! :(

I thought the winged clutch was really sweet, although as it has a chain handle it's not actually much of a clutch. It's sweet though and I need some sort of 'going out' bag.

On Sunday I actually finally got my hands on the L'oreal confetti top coat that every blogger seems to be raving about at the moment. I find £4.99 a bit steep for a nail polish but it's just too pretty to resist!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love your posts thank you for showing me all these amazing stuff x
    if you could go on my blog that would be amazing and please leave a comment x
    http://boysbracesandbowties.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving monochrome at the moment and I think I need to go on a post work mission for that topcoat! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the confetti nail varnish :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig