Cherry Pie : A new hair week in photos

3 February 2013

A new hair week in photos


Cheeky Charlie / Now on Vine! / Homemade Chinese curry / Bit of a haul / New haircut / Hotel leftovers

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


This week was pretty great due to the fact it was pay day! It feels like forever since I last got paid and I was literally down to my last £10 so I was very grateful for Thursday to come around. As soon as Saturday came I was straight into town and having a look round the shops. I did have an Internacionale voucher to spend so I ended up getting a new pair of jeans with it and another pair with my own money. I also came across the New Look shoe sale where loads of the shoes were only £3. I picked up a pair that had the £3 stickers on, but when I got to the till they said they were full price at £15, but they honoured it anyway, hooray!

I also got my hair cut and decided to go for a bit of a change and get a fringe. I've had a fringe on and off all through my life so thought I would get one again, but not too chunky this time. I really like it, but it feels quite strange at the moment!

This week has seen the new social media platform Vine literally blow up. Everyone's been talking about it so I registered and I already love it. Despite the videos only being six seconds, there are some really great ideas being uploaded. All I have uploaded so far are videos of Charlie!

This week has also been a great week for food as Vince decided to try and make a Chinese curry. It was so good! He also had to do the food for a buffet at work so we benefitted from some of the leftovers, yum yum!

How has your week been?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. The curry looks amazing, love the fringe! Welcome to the fringe club x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new haircut! It's cute :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new hair cut looks great!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your haircut looks lovely! I love how different a fringe can make you feel, I just had mine re-cut again.

    Following you on Instagram!

    Made In A Cup

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Charlie is getting bigger already! Your new haircut looks so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fringe is so cute! I love your blog, check out mine if you get a chance?
    Lyndseymaebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the fringe on you and that curry looks incredible! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your hair on instagram, it looks fab!

    I'm resisting temptation to join Vine yet, I don't have the time to get addicted to another website! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your new hair ! looks beautiful :)

    do you want to follow each other ? x
    comelycobber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the fringe club - your hair looks great : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new haircut looks lovely, it really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig