Cherry Pie : A much better week in photos

24 February 2013

A much better week in photos


Cookies! / Spag bol / Charlie's new radiator seat / Homemade butter chicken / Charlie / Primark alphabet shirt / Homemade barbecue chicken / New tealight holder

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


I'm feeling so much better now so thought it would be good to get back into blogging after taking a week or so off. I didn't really mean to not blog for a week but I ended up spending most of Sunday at my mums house and then my nan's and the day just sort of slipped away. I usually do a lot of blogging on Sundays and schedule various posts as by the time I get home from work I don't really feel like sitting on the computer...

Yesterday I spent most of the afternoon at my mums seeing my sister and my niece. We took a walk to my nans house as well so that was really nice. Then today my sister, Daisy and I all went for lunch in town for the afternoon. It's always good to go out and Daisy is so well behaved and are her lunch so well - it looked really tasty as well, I wanted it for myself! Then we spent an hour or so at my mums again and I popped to Next to spend my voucher. I've had the voucher since October but haven't really seen anything in store.

I decided to quickly pop in and I picked up a jewellery holder for my bedroom, some candles, a tealight holder and a new pot/vase for when the daffodils in my garden grow and are able to be picked! I love having flowers in the house but I definitely need more vases for them. I had some plants from my nan but I seem to have killed them and overwatered them, oops! I'm still learning all of this gardening lark!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. The curry looks amazing, you should do a post on the recipe :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, I really want that primark shirt

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo those cookies look so scrummy, you've made me really want to make home-made cookies now!!
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much nice food:) x

    GIVEAWAY at www.thebeautymist.com
    Featuring. Urban Outfitters, Models Own & More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm cookies!
    Glad to hear that you're feeling better. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cookies look incredible!
    Please enter my Black Milk-a-like ♡GIVEAWAY ♡
    Thank you :D

    http://corals-closet.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/giveaway.html
    Corals Closet

    -Coral

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some times it's nice to have a bit of a break from blogging. Love that alphabet blouse xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig