Cherry Pie : Alphabetty

26 February 2013

Alphabetty

Primark Alphabet Top
Primark - Alphabet shirt - £12
Internacionale - Red Acid Wash Skinny Jeans - £19.99

Primark Alphabet Top

Primark Alphabet Top


I say this every time I write about a Primark item - they really need to get their stock online so I can link to it! Internacionale didn't have the exact jeans I have on their website either, come on guys!!

Anyway, I bought the 'blogger trendy' Primark Alphabet shirt the other weekend when I visited Bristol to meet some uni friends. It's a bit of a weird fit, it has massive big sleeves and is very loose fitting so I decided to throw a cardigan over the top to make it look a little less baggy on me. It's too cold not to wear some kind of cardigan or jacket if you ask me - maybe when the weather is warmer I'll be able to wear it on it's own. I actually really like it though, I just need to be careful I don't spill food down myself when I'm wearing it, which is usually what happens!

I've found a new love for Internacionale jeans. They fit me really well and they're half the price of Topshop jeans, hooray! I'm glad I've found the Internacionale jeans as my local Topshop store is closing down, argh!

My new fringe has already grown really long, I really need it cutting! My hair has gone back to looking flat and boring as I've not really put any effort into it recently. I do really like having a fringe now though, it was definitely a good choice!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I really want and need that blouse! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shirt!

    danceallnight-lottie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the outfit. i wish Primark put their stock on the internet. we could definetly use it here in the states. loved the shirt. feel free to check out my blog alizarayne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shirt, really need to pop into my local Primark and see if they have it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blouse! Your hair is looking fab, love the colour xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havent seen this blouse yet, but really like it. I have real bad trouble finding jeans to fit, so may give these a go! Great blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog and outfit! I just featured a similar pair of jeans on my blog, love burgundy at the minute! I totally agree on your comment about Primark, not only would it be good to get their stock online to link to it, would also save me some headaches by not going into the stores. I could then shop from my lovely sofa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute shirt!! Love the way you combined this outfit. I guess I'll have to bring a visit to Primark again soon.... :-)

    X Saskia
    http://formerparades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig