Cherry Pie : Have Faith In Me

7 February 2013

Have Faith In Me

DesireClothing - Navy Boyfriend Cardigan - £12
Playsuit - Second hand from Little Being Little


New Look: Black Mixed Stud Pumps - £15


I've never owned a playsuit before but Lyzi was selling this one on her blog sale and I thought it was really pretty so decided to buy it. I think it was £10 and I really like the loose fit and the fact it feels more secure than a dress on windy days!

I'm wearing it pretty casually in this outfit photo but I wore it with a blazer and different shoes to a party recently as well. I guess I could even stick some heels on if it was a proper night out, not that I go on them very often.

I picked up the shoes in the New Look sale. Both had little £3 stickers on, but when I got to the till they were actually full price at £15. Luckily, the lady said she would honour the price. I definitely wouldn't pay £15 for some basic pumps like these, although the gold studs are really cute!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love the playsuit, bargain at a tenner x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boyfriend cardigan looks so cosy and cute. That's something one can wear with almost anything :-) xoxo

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That playsuit looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig