Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #67

13 February 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #67

Wednesday Wishlist
ASOS: Illamasqua Limited Edition 'I'mperfection Nail Polish - £14.50
MUA: Undressed Me Too Palette - £4
New Look: Blue Roll Sleeve T Shirt - £4.99, Mink Chiffon Belted Sleeveless Dress - £19.99
I've been thinking a bit about my Spring/Summer wardrobe recently...I really want to get away from wearing blacks and other dark colours. I'm too comfortable in them so it would be nice to introduce some fresher, brighter shades into my wardrobe!

I love the pastel shades that always come around at this time of year, especially the blues and beiges/peaches. I definitely need to get myself some more dresses for the warmer weather and I really like the beige/mink coloured one above, it's perfect for a casual day out but I think it's best for work or smart occasions. It comes in a variety of colours as well and the cut is really nice so I definitely think I need to try this on! I also found the basic tshirt and thought it was really pretty. It'd look great tucked into a skirt or maybe some shorts and at £4.99 you can't go wrong really.

Spring/Summer nails are always my favourite because you can go bright and bold without standing out too much. I love the new Illamasqua I'mperfection range and this nail polish looks really pretty, although I'm sure there is a good, cheaper dupe out there!
MUA have just released a brand new palette and of course every blogger wants it. Just as Urban Decay release their new palettes, MUA quickly follows with a great dupe. I can't wait to get my hands on this!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. The MUA palette looks awesome, especially since I can't really afford anything by Urban Decay lately! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the nail polish too :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both the make-up bits, I really want to get my hands on both of them too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that nail polish and the t shirt is so pretty but simple :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nailpolish is amazing *:* But I wanna buy naked 2 dupe for sure!!!!!!!!

    Since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner I did a Valentine’s Day Heart Nails TUTORIAL!!
    Check it out and let me know if you like it!!
    love, FRANCESCA

    ReplyDelete
  6. really want to get that MUA palette too since I can't really afford the Naked Palette at the moment, apparently its an amazing dupe!

    the dress is lovely too :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Undress me too palette is amazing, highly recommended:)! x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Illamasqua nail polishes totally remind me of speckled, pastel Easter eggs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that nail varnish is adorable, such a pretty spring colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dress, I adore the spring pastel colours too. I really want that MUA palette, the colours look perfect xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig