Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #66

6 February 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #66

Wednesday Wishlist
New Look: Coral Sleeveless Dress - £12.99, Navy Floral Print Dress - £14.99, Cream Print Cardigan - £12.99, Grey Slubby Top - £16.99

It's about time New Look had a petite range! I'm so sick of trying on what they say is a size eight in their jeans and them being too big! Admittedly at the moment the range isn't huge and it is only online but I guess it's only a matter of time before pretty much everything is available in a petite size as well. I think all shops should stock petite ranges to be honest.

There are a few pretty spring pieces available at the moment and I've chosen the majority of these for my wishlist this week. I really need to get some nice dresses for the spring/summer or I'll be stuck in jeans again!

The prices seem a bit strange to me personally. £14.99 for a pretty floral dress seems reasonable to me, but then the plain grey slubby top is nearly £17, how does that make sense?

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This is some nice stuff but I need a tall range :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a new look petite range ! The floral dress is gorgeous :)

    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both the dresses, shame I'm not petite, just checking if they have them in the standard range too. The prices do seem a bit odd xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig