Cherry Pie : A scary week in photos

25 November 2012

A scary week in photos


Delicious honeycomb hot chocolate / Chocolate yule log

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


This week was pretty quiet and chilled and I wasn't anywhere near as busy at work as I was last week.

As you'll notice there's barely any pictures above, which is a bit unlike me, but I think this week I simply just forgot about Instagramming everything! I will be back on form next week, I promise.

So, as I said it was pretty relaxing week, but I was definitely looking forward to Friday evening. After getting home and napping for a while, Vince texted me to say he was on his way home. Nearly an hour later, he still wasn't home!

After calling him several times, I received a call to say he had been in a car accident! It was awful getting a call like that and I instantly thought the worst, especially as the policeman said he was being cut out of the car.

I made my way down to the hospital straight away and after a while was able to see him. It was really scary because he was in one of those neck and head braces, but luckily there was no damage to either.

After a very long wait Vince was allowed home. He has hurt his elbow and has a huge black eye and cuts above his eye. He now has some aches and pains but other than that he is all ok thankfully! We went to the car recovery place yesterday to retrieve all of his belongings and I can't believe how badly the car was damaged and I can't believe he didn't come away with more serious injuries!

He's been off work this weekend, which has been nice actually as we never get to spend the weekends together and he's going to have the next week off as well to recover.

So, it wasn't the greatest end to the week! What have you been up to this week?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. So glad Vince is okay, that sounds such a scary thing to go through :(

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh!! :( You poor things! :( Hope you are both okay xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor you and Vince! Glad you are both okay :)

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, I'm so glad that he's okay! I hope next week is better for you!

    I'm desperate to try that honeycomb hot chocolate, you'd have thought I'd have had it now with a boyfriend who's assistant manager in a Costa! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the honeycomb hot chocolate!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, how terrifying, I'm glad Vince got away mostly unharmed! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that sounds so scary but very lucky that he got away with barely any injuries!! The honeycomb hot chocolate looks delicious though :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg that sounds horrible! :( I hope he gets better soon.

    http://andreadxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh god that sounds awful, I'm glad Vince is ok though. On a lighter note how nice are the honeycomb hot chocolate's? I had one the other week xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig