Cherry Pie : Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash

19 November 2012

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash - £6.50

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash
I wasn't aware that Soap & Glory had recently releases some new products in their range. I was browsing the collection at Boots and spotted a few new bits, including the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash.

I picked it up on a bit of a whim as the packaging just looked lovely and I felt the need for a new shower product. When I got this home and tried it out it was amazing! The smell is absolutely divine, I just can't get enough of it.

It's a lovely, foaming body wash that comes in a huge 500ml bottle with pump and it's loaded with lime and kiwi scents which are gorgeous! The smell really reminds me of some childhood sweets and it just makes the entire bathroom smell lovely.

It's a bit difficult to hold and use the pump while your in the shower but I can totally forgive that thanks to the scent alone. It leaves your skin feeling soft and lovely, but it doesn't really linger on the skin once you're out of the shower, which is a tad disappointing.

All in all it's a wonderful product and I would highly recommend it to those that are won over by scents alone. It's definitely worth the £6.50 as there is so much product so will last absolutely ages!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Omg, I love sugar crush so will need to get my mitts on this! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep reading how good this smells, think I'll have to try it out!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read so many good things about this, it's just gone on my wishlist!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really dislike the normal Soap and Glory scents (weirdo i know!) but will have to checj this out! I think its fab value too like you said x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig