Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #56

14 November 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #56

Wednesday Wishlist
Topshop: All over studded leggings - £25
Internacionale: Lazy Bones PJs - £9.99
Matalan: Suedette Laceup Ankle Boot - £22, Black and Gold necklace - £8

I've gone a bit overboard with the spending since I got paid last week. What with rent, new glasses, food shopping and going a bit crazy with the clothes shopping, I've overspent a little. However, that's not stopping me adding items to my wishlist.

I absolutely love wearing my velvet leggings so when I spotted the all-over studded leggings I just needed them instantly! Velvet leggings are ridiculously comfortable and they are my go-to Sunday outfit. They are really hard-wearing and will last a really long time so I am definitely hoping to buy these!

Internacionale and Matalan always come up with such great stuff. They have got to be two of my favourite shops. I need the Internacionale lazy bones PJs in my life. I have a huge collection of pyjamas and always find an excuse to buy new ones! I also love the necklace and boots from Matalan. I'm not really a heels person but I desperately want to be and these look really lovely!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love the necklace :)

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the leggings! <3

    http://andreadxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that necklace! In my wishlist there are cute little rings and maybe an off the shoulder top :P


    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo I love those leggings! And your velvet ones sound amazing, I deffo need to get some of them :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, love those PJ's! x

    http://ocbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, love those PJ's! x

    http://ocbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love the leggings & PJs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with the studded Topshop leggings...so lush :)

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the PJ's and necklace. I saw the leggings in store today and they look really nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the lazy bones pjs and the necklace! I brought some velvet leggings but I have no idea how to wear them! How do you style yours?


    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig