Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #55 - Keeping cosy

7 November 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #55 - Keeping cosy

Wednesday Wishlist
Topshop: Aztec Fleece Onesie - £28
Matalan: Fairisle Pyjama Bottoms - £7, Stag Print Flannel Pyjama Shorts - £5, Snowflake Print Slipper Boots - £8
ASOS: Fairisle Gloves - £7


At this time of year there is nothing I like more than getting home from work and throwing on some comfy pyjamas and snuggling up with a cup of tea. I also particularly love the prints and patterns that appear on nightwear and accessories such as the above.

I'm really toying with the idea of getting a onesie, but I'm afraid I'm too short for them! The ones I've seen in store are absolutely huge in length, I think I'd need one from the children's section!

I love pyjama bottoms like the ones featured as they are not only perfect for pyjamas, but they're also great for just throwing on and wearing them around the house on a lazy Sunday.

I definitely know what I'm goint to be buying when I next take a trip to Matalan. Those pyjama trousers are going to be mine!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Just what you need when the weather is SO cold! I love slipper boots so much, I wear them all year round! Forever cold.

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this post has made me so happy, I'm so excited for it to be winter again :D Love all of this stuff! I bought some christmas socks today :) :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the fairisle bottoms, they look so cute and cosy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good idea for a wishlist :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything with these sorts of prints on them! The pj bottoms and mittens are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pj's look amazing ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm too tall for onsies! Primark have some great pj's in at the moment, treated myself to two new pairs! Loving those cute shorts.

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig