Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #58

28 November 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #58

Wednesday Wishlist
Topshop: Bunny Soap - £8, Reindeer Names Scarf - £40, Rib Beanie - £10, Deer Print Tee - £30

I recently came across the new collection for Topshop by Emma Cook. It's full or quirky, fun items and festive prints. The prices for some items are quite reasonable, but then the scarf is £40 and more expensive than a t-shirt, which really doesn't make sense to me!

I just love all of the different prints that are in this range, from the reindeer names to the fairy lights and Christmas wrapping paper.

I think some of the items from the range would make really great Christmas presents and they even have a few mini items for little ladies too!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Price aside, I NEED that scarf x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing that bunny soap everywhere, I want it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet collection! I love the scarf and the tee, just a little bit out of my budget though x

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post and i really want the tee.

    Txx

    http://www.fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the scarf I spotted it earlier in the week on Topshop's website shame about the price though! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig