Cherry Pie : A dinner party week in photos

18 November 2012

A dinner party week in photos


Vince cooking / Curry / Pre-dinner party / Dinner party in full swing / Chinese / Salmon loveliness! / Subway / New flowers / Fruity drinks!

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


This week Vince and I had a bit of a dinner party with our friends. It was the first time they came to visit us in our new house, so we (or should I say Vince) cooked a curry for us all. It was really weird all eating together round one of our houses around a proper table and everything. It was really nice though and we had quite a giggle afterwards playing with the Apple TV and photobooth on the iPad.

Last night we had one of our friends round again for a few drinks and a takeaway. Vince and I really need to stop getting takeaways every single weekend, but I fear if we do then I won't have any content for my week in photos posts!

I've tried to have quite a relaxing weekend as work has been ridiculously busy this week. It's been lovely to have a lie-in these past two mornings. I've booked a couple of days off in December so I'm really looking forward to them. It will give me a chance to do nothing, while also sorting the bits and pieces that need doing around the house as well. It may also be the perfect time to put up our Christmas tree!

What have you all been up to this week?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Looks like such a delicious week!
    A few days to relax, unwind and get festive sounds amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy food :) I need to organise a dinner party. I love your excuse for having takeaways ha! I'll have to use that tonight as I want Chinese. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mission next year is to host a dinner party! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig