Cherry Pie : A foodie week in photos

4 November 2012

A foodie week in photos


Home-made Shepherds Pie! / Amazing hot chocolate / Baby Chino / Barry M Pink Sapphire / Bowl of tea! / McDonalds! / New rings and bracelet / Soap & Glory goodness / Bracelets

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


This week all I've done really is eat! Yesterday I had chinese for dinner, and the day before that a McDonalds and a KFC on the Thursday night, I am SUCH a pig!

Today I'm off to the opticians again to pick out some glasses! I thought I had better get my eyes checked out as I literally cannot see a thing when driving at night. My eyesight is way below the driving standard so it's a good job I went and had my eyes tested really. I need to pick out some frames, there were a few pairs that I liked but I need someone with me to help!

Later on today I am off to my friends house for her daughters 1st birthday party. It's weird having a friend with a baby, I literally had no clue what to buy for a present!

Yesterday I did a teeny tiny bit of shopping and just picked up a few bits. I've bought o much stuff that I haven't featured on the blog. I really want to start doing proper outfit photos, but I need to figure out where the best lighting is in my house.

This week has been a pretty good one as I had my six month review at work and was told I was no longer on my trial/probation six months, which is great! I feel so much more confident in my job now. One of my new year's resolutions was to get a 'proper' job so that's one thing that's now been ticked off my list.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I seriously want some takeout now! The sugar crush wash looks so good, too XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now I'm hungry! Everything looks delish! Everything better with cream.
    Love the skull bracelet! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that hot chocolate looks amazing ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shepherd pie looks divine! Loving those bracelets, the skull one is so cute.

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmmm, picture number 2.
    jammie jammie.delicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done with the job, I have the Eeyore version of your mug, I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the job front.
    That Sheppard's pie looks amazing, as does the hot choc!
    I look forward to seeing your new specs. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig