Cherry Pie : An eating week in photos

11 November 2012

An eating week in photos


Chinese takeaway / Chocolate treats / Spaghetti and Meatballs! / Christmas dinner!! / Noodles / Homemade Curry

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


I do apologise to everyone as my week in photo posts seem to have just become some kind of food diary.

This week I've enjoyed some lovely meals including a Christmas dinner that Vince brought home from work. It was delicious and really put me in the Christmas spirit! I couldn't eat the sprouts though, yuck.

Vince also rustled up an interesting noodle soup complete with chopped up turkey burgers. It was surprisingly nice! He is really good at creating different dishes and using the strangest of ingredients. He also cooked a delicious curry on Friday night, which we're also going to do on Wednesday during the week when our friends come round and see our place for the first time!

It means I'll have to make sure the house is tidy but it'll be nice to show them our place!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. this post has made me so hungry! everything looks yum. especially want some maltesers now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chinese takeaway looks so yummy!! Haven't had one of those for ages!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really fancy some malteasers now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really want Christmas dinner now! Including sprouts as I love them! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The noodles and the homemade curry look delicious!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig