Cherry Pie : Internacionale Black Bat Jumper

12 November 2012

Internacionale Black Bat Jumper

Internacionale Black Bat Jumper
Interacionale: Black Bat Jumper - £19.99

I recently saw Michelle rocking the J.W Anderson for Topshop Bat jumper and thought it was gorgeous. Unfortunately I didn't want to splash out around £60 just for a jumper, so I picked up a much cheaper alternative from Internacionale for £19.99.

I bought it around Halloween time so it's pretty perfect for that time of month, but now it's November and I'm still wearing it and loving it. It's so cosy and warm and I was definitely in need of some winter clothing.

I apologise for the poor picture of the jumper. Having moved into a new house I thought I'd finally have somewhere to perfect outfit photos, but unfortunately it seems my yellow walls are not quite right for such things. It's really rather annoying as I can't find a good spot to take pics. I tried taking them outside but the sun was shining too much so I'm back to square one!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That's a near spot on dupe for the j.w anderson one. love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sweater and I have the same problem in my house. My walls are off white but the lighting makes everything kind of a gross color so it's hard to do outfit posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dupe! How inexpensive compared to the J.W Anderson one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove this jumper, it's really good quality too!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaw man! I want one! I will be stealing it off you if you don't mind thank youuuuuuu.

    elissiam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome on this black bat jumper..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe how similar that jumper is to the Topshop one and it's such a more reasonable price! It looks gorgeous on you :) Good luck with your photo's, I'm having loads of trouble with mine too!
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an awful time of year for outfit pics isn't it? Your photo still looks good though! And I love the jumper

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this jumper is so cute!

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh I love that jumper so much! Hope you're feeling settled in your new place lovely <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig