Cherry Pie : Saturday afternoon haul!

12 February 2011

Saturday afternoon haul!

Saturdays are quite possibly the worst time to venture into town for a shopping trip, especially with the boyfriend in tow as well.

I didn't get half the things I went into town for in the end because it was just too busy. I braved Primark as I was looking for a pink cardigan I spotted in there the other day, but it had been moved elsewhere and I couldn't find it. In the end I decided not to bother! I was also looking for some navy trousers but you can forget queueing up on a Saturday for the changing rooms in any shop! Ridiculous!

My main aim for the day was to buy The Sun and The Telegraph newspapers as they both had vouchers in for some nifty products. The Sun were offering a free Barry M make up kit worth £9 and The Telegraph were offering a free £5 Bodyshop voucher. (In tomorrow's paper aswell!)


The Barry M make up kit isn't too bad, every girl always needs an eyeliner pencil and the nail polish is just another for my collection, though I do really like the colour. The lipgloss is not something I'd use, it's too Barbie pink for my liking!

I could have waited to get tomorrow's Telegraph paper in order to get the other £5 voucher and use them both together, seeing as most Body Shop products are over £5, but I just couldn't be bothered, so after much testing of the products and my boyfriend wrinkling his nose up at most of them I went for a Mango Whip Body Lotion! It smells gorgeous and was only £3 with my voucher. Bargain!




I've been on quite a spending spree this week and as well as my two new wishlist purchases, I also got myself a pair of black Brogues from Primark as well as a few bits for my future niece or nephew!

It felt so good to get back home. Now I've got a load of writing to be getting on with followed by a lazy Saturday evening in front of the TV!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. That sounds like quite a successful shopping trip to me! I'm definitely going to get some Body Shop things this weekend - just takes ages to choose when there isn't reeally anything I need! Have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh the mango lotion looks lovely :)
    & compeltely agree twon on a saturday is crazy!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Barry M make up kit today I love the nail polish. I am wearing it now.
    The lipgloss is a lovely colour but it tastes like soap!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mango whip, smell is so sweet! Spending saturday in front of the tv sounds dreamy, love lazy ones, enjoy!

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh must remember to nab the bodyshop voucher off my dad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mango body shop things, it smells gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh I bet the mango body cream smells amazing! the nail polish colour looks gorgeous :)

    check out my blog!

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I'll have to see if there's any copies of the Telegraph left, I could do with a new body butter. Mango was a good choice, it smells delicious!
    Hayley
    http://strangeness-charm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Barry M shade looks lovely, and I went into Primark today with the intention of getting some loafers.. no such luck! :(

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That body lotion sounds lovely, I love the body shop xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig