Cherry Pie : Rain

30 November 2009

Rain

I hate this cold weather, this morning I had a tutorial at 10am and had to walk to Uni in the pouring rain. It just makes you miserable! My feet were soaking wet, my hands were freezing and so was my face! I desperately need to invest in some gloves and a scarf and my new ankle boots will definitely have to come out a bit more!

Thankfully my essay didn't need too many changes, thank God!! Which means I won't have to really work on it for the past week or so, I can make the changes and then forget about it until the hand in deadline, woo!

I'm looking forward to going home on Thursday, just so I can have some nice food and be able to slob around the house doing nothing! Although I will try and get some website work done. Then on Saturday I'm going to the Clothes Show Live in Birmingham. I haven't saved any money for it yet and I'm not sure what to wear but I am definitely looking forward to it!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hope you have fun...check out my blog http://thefashionwh0re.blogspot.com and if you like it follow me

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig