Cherry Pie : Ouch

4 November 2009

Ouch

My feet hurt so much! I worked Monday night 7-12, Tuesday night 6-12 and then today 10-3 and I have to wear proper shoes that don't have any support or anything so my feet are absolutely killing me! I could do with a nice foot massage :D Vince is coming round later, maybe I'll ask him :D:D Because I've been working I've hardly seen him! :(

We're going home tomorrow for the weekend which will be good, I'm going to try and get some work done and we're meeting up with friends for a meal, we're also going to try and find a fireworks display but a lot of them aren't actually on November 5th, which is silly.

I have an essay to complete before the 18th November and it's going to take all of my strength not to get mad at it and throw it like I usually do! I'm really having trouble understand it but I absolutely HAVE to do it so I'll get there in the end..wish me luck =]
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. good luck with the essay!
    i'm sure you'll do great!
    lovely blog!
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig