Cherry Pie : Achoo

27 November 2009

Achoo

I've just about had enough of sneezing every single day! I have rhinitis which is like 'asthma in the nose' apparently. Match that with allergies to Dogs and Cats and also a little bit of a cold and you have me..although in Southampton it's a lot better because I don't have any animals, but the tablets the doctor give me don't work. I'm actually in Southampton now and for the past week or so it's been so bad again, it gets to the point where I can't actually sniff, it's pretty gross. So I'm going to the doctors on Tuesday and I won't be happy if they give me the same tablets again..though apparently there is no cure for it! Great!

I currently have an extremely dead arm because I had to have a Swine Flu jab yesterday. It started going dead in the evening while I was at work and by the time I got home it felt so bruised and stiff that I couldn't even move it, it's pretty much the same today.

Today I have a day off uni so I need to get on with some work urgently. I have so much to do, it's ridiculous. I need to go to the library to pick up a book, then get some wrapping paper and a train ticket for when I go home next weekend. I can't wait, I'm going to the Clothes Show Live with my sister :)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. thankyou for the comment!
    i hope i find my shoe too :L
    what day are you going to clothes show live, i'm going on the 9th :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig