Cherry Pie : Silly

18 November 2009

Silly

I can't believe I left my USB stick in the back of one of the Uni computers again. Because I was in such a bad mood I wanted to get out of that room quick so I totally forgot that the USB was in the back. They really shouldn't have USB ports on the back because SO many people forget their USBs and by the time they realise, someone has stolen it! I went back to see if there was the slimmest chance it was still there, but no, someone stole it. Very nice. So now I have to go and buy another one. Why am I so stupid?

I've spent most of the day on Dreamweaver creating my 'Topshop magazine website,' though it's a bit difficult seeing as I don't have Photoshop, haha. I'm going to have to put all the images through Photoshop when I get to Uni so they come out a better quality! Dreamweaver is so time consuming that I became quite cross eyed and gave up, which probably wasn't the best idea. :\

Since then I've been online, eating dinner, having a bath and basically doing not much at all. I have two reviews to get done before Holly comes on Friday and once shes gone I really just need to concentrate on my Dissertation as well as start an Essay on Ethics. So much work, so little time. Though I do get time to blog so I'm trying to do it often and I like the fact that I have 10 followers now, that's pretty good, though not many comments on my posts which is disappointing!

I was wondering if anyone knows of any nice layouts for Blogspot?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog!

    I have done that before. Luckily I realised just as I was leaving the building so I ran back to get it. What makes it worse is the macs at our uni have a message that pops up saying 'Don't forget your memory stick' whenever you log off. I completely ignored it! lol
    xox

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig