Cherry Pie : Christmas is coming...

16 November 2009

Christmas is coming...

..it certainly is! Though I'm not really excited for it just yet..it's a bit TOO early I think. Though I am definitely getting prepared as I have bought a bunch of presents already! I just need to think of a main present for Vince and a present for Holly and then decide what I want from Santa! I really have no idea..of course, I want a Nintendo Wii but thats a bit pricey so I won't ask for that. :) I'm going to save up and buy one myself and wait until the January sales when the prices will hopefully go down a little bit.

I think Christmas is going to be weird this year and the one reason I'm not looking forward to it is because Grandad won't be here, which still seems wrong. Nan is probably going to spend Christmas day with us this year which will be nice :) I'm hopefully going to be working a fair bit when I go back home, if the bay will have me that is! Fingers cross. I can't believe I actually want to work, haha. Hopefully Vince will decide to work aswell which will make it much more fun :D

Anyway, I must be off..more work awaits me.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm a writer too!

    www.kaneeshp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, i'm following you! i'm very interested in reading some of your work.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig